Benefits of Sports, Remedial, Holistic and Deep Tissue Massage
Its important to recognise that massage itself is not only for injured individuals but can also offer numerous benefits to uninjured individuals who are looking to enhance their sporting performance
- Help release muscular aches and pains
- Increase performance and range of movement
- Resolve and restore mobility due to injured muscle tissue
- Reduce the risk of strain related injuries and loss of mobility
- Remove the build up of lactic acid & waste toxins
- Reduce the recovery period following an injury
On-Site Acupressure Seated Massage
25 minute seated Acupressure massage is performed on a fully clothed client with no oils. An ergonomic chair specifically created to provide you with complete comfort and support. The massage focuses on the back, arms, hands, shoulders, neck and head. The practitioner applies pressure to many specific stress release points around the upper body. It is a quick and convenient form of therapy whose benefits are felt straight away.
On-Site Acupressure massage is ideal for treatments at your yard or workplace, or for those who are unable to lie flat on a massage table (ie: pregnancy) or for those who are short of time.